Hi all,

I am excited to see some of you this week at conference! Since like many of
you I will be traveling this week, I wanted to send reminders for
Tenn-Share's two final Spring Webinars coming at the end of this month.

On 4/19 at 1pm EST we have* A crucial business resource: Statista &
Trevecca Nazarene University
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtc-msrzsvHdPEPVypApkQ2w1zORPwD_Rr#/registration>*.
Waggoner Library at Trevecca Nazarene University has subscribed to Statista
for over five years. Recently, the library worked with business faculty to
identify essential databases for their students, and Statista was at the
top of the list. Sarah Keil will share more about the library’s experience
with this resource. Megan Drake, Academic Sales Director, will then provide
a brief overview of Statista and the products. Questions welcome!

Then on 4/26  at 1pm EST we have a *Bestselling
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrce-rqT0uH9FhDM13UM6kUOgUNVnun8e-#/registration>
Author Talk Public Library Series Info Session
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrce-rqT0uH9FhDM13UM6kUOgUNVnun8e-#/registration>*.
Public
Librarians please register to learn more about Library Speakers Consortium
(LSC) that launched last July. LSC is a partnership of 250+ public library
systems working together to provide consistent bestselling author talk
programming to communities of all sizes. Their vision is to dramatically
expand adult audience access to these programs for all library systems.

The Consortium will create 2-3 new bestselling-author events each month
that will be livestreamed, including interactive Q&A sessions with patron
viewers. Scheduled authors will range in genre from novelists, poets,
memoirists, literary fiction, and creative non-fiction writers to career
advancement and professional development thought-leaders. The series will
offer a diverse mixture of perspectives and half or more of event speakers
will be women and/or persons of color. Join us to learn more and ask
questions!

Thanks!

*Ari Baker <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aribaker>*
*pronouns: they, them, theirs <https://pronouns.org/they-them>*
Executive Director, *Tenn-Share*
P.O. Box 691 • Alcoa, TN 37701
tenn-share.org

*Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee
libraries.*

What can Tenn-Share do for you?
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftHUiR9kCTyW1kujK8J4vYuLPrVNRRT2TWSFSSYf6qdVFPDA/viewform>