Good afternoon, fellow Tennessee library people!

If you haven't already heard, LIT is presenting for the ACRL ULS! Please click the link below to access the marketing website and the registration link.

Library Instruction Together: Building a Community of Practice on a Shoestring Budget:

https://www.acrl.ala.org/ULS/library-instruction-together-building-a-community-of-practice-on-a-shoestring-budget/

We hope you'll join us, learn a bit more about our community of practice and conferences, and hopefully gain tools to help you start your own community of practice in your state or region. Also, please join us at our Retreat (May 19 at Nashville Public Library) and the Virtual Conference (May 24 on Zoom). There is no registration fee for either event.

You can register for both conferences from our website: https://libraryinstructiontogether.org/

Thank you all for your support, and we hope to see you soon!

LIT

Ashley Roach-Freiman
Library Instruction Curriculum Coordinator
Research and Information Services
Ned McWherter Library
University of Memphis
901.678.8213