Job Opening: Part-Time Technical Services Assistant at Rutherford County Library System (Murfreesboro, TN)

Summary: Under the direction of the RCLS Collection Development Coordinator, the Technical Services Assistant performs a variety of processing tasks within the Technical Services Department to move materials to our patrons as quickly and efficiently as possible. Receives and processes the daily delivery of items into the department. Promptly responds to and fills branch staff requests for additional supplies. Receives specific direction and training regarding all aspects of the position and then carries out tasks with minimal supervision.

Responsibilities: Processes books and other library materials for circulation in a timely manner; Receives and processes incoming and outgoing materials for transit system-wide; Assists in the improvement of departmental procedures and workflow relating to the processing of new materials; Some copy cataloging and maintenance of bibliographic records; Collaborates in the creation and completion of departmental reports and statistics; Performs related duties as assigned.

Pay: Starts at $13.74/hour

For more information and to apply, visit https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1663765

If you have any questions about the position, feel free to email me at [log in to unmask].

--
Lauren Gallina (she/her)
https://rclstn.org/