Thanks so much to all who attended last week's conference in Memphis.  The
final count is 297 attendees were reinvigorated with great sessions and
networking opportunities.

Speaking of networking, the conference committee has been notified of a
positive covid test among our attendees.  I think we all expect this in our
new post-pandemic world, but if you do notice yourself feeling poorly,
please take precautions for you and those around you.

Remember to fill out your session evaluations through the Sched program.
We look forward to seeing you next year, April 2 - 4, 2024 in Franklin!

Cathy

Cathy M Farley
Executive Director
Tennessee Library Association