Dear sir or mam,

                              I want to request that you share the following link with any forestry students or graduates who may be interested in a full time position in the Sarasota County Florida. FORESTER - 42000278 (myflorida.com) Let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks,

Eric Strickland

Forestry Resource Administrator

Florida Forest Service, Myakka River District

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

(941) 213-6983

(941) 213-6973 Fax

Myakka River District

4723 53rd Avenue East

Bradenton, FL 34203

www.FreshFromFlorida.com

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chaper 119, Florida Statutes). Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this email address may be considered public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the laws fo the State of Florida.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html