From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Amanda Smitherman
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 10:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] Re: 4-H Manager Salary Ranges

For Alabama Agricultural Experiment Stations (Auburn), we went to regional directors and then just have Associate Directors at the stations.  There may anywhere from 1 to 4 associate directors at one station.  It depends on the size of the station and how many units are there.  Job descriptions are attached with salary range on each.