If you have the slightest interest in anything GIS related, please review the opportunities below.

  *   Stantec (engineering firm, Nashville office) is looking to hire a GIS intern for the summer. Send me a copy of your resume ASAP if you want to apply. Your mentor would be a UTK graduate.
  *   KCI (engineering firm, Nashville office) is looking to hire a GIS person ASAP. If you're interested, send me a copy of your resume. Also some UTK graduates working here.
  *   Sullivan County, Tennessee is looking to hire a full time GIS person ASAP. Send me a copy of your resume. Mentor is a UTK graduate.
  *   UTK Facilities is looking to hire a summer intern. Send me a copy of your resume. Mentor is a UTK graduate.
  *   Roadway Asset Services is looking to hire a full-time GIS person. Work is remote. Send me a resume. Mentors are UTK graduates.

The following organizations were attending TNGIC this week and have a career section on their website worth checking out.

  *   WGI<https://wginc.com/services/geospatial-land-surveying/>
  *   Vexcel<https://vexceldata.com/>
  *   Memphis City Urban Fellow<https://www.memphistn.gov/government/careers/internships/urban-fellows/>
  *   All World Project Management Trainee<https://allworldpm.com/join-our-team/>