Good Afternoon Geography and Sustainability Students,

As we get closer to the departmental end-of-year celebration (Save the date, May 4, 2022), we would like to collect some photos and information about our December graduates and upcoming May and August graduates to share at the celebration. If this is you, please read on. If this isn’t you, please join us for the celebration.

Graduating Seniors - CONGRATS! We are very proud of you and your accomplishments and we would like to honor you at the upcoming UTK Geography and Sustainability End-of-Year Celebration. In order to do that, I need information about you, your specific accomplishments, and some photos.

Please review the ideas and items below and send me the relevant information no later than Monday May 1, 2023 so that I can get it ready to share at the event being held on Thursday May 4, 2022 at the Frieson Black Cultural Center Multipurpose Room. Your photos, name, and other details will appear on a slideshow before and after the ceremony*. If you have something else to celebrate that I haven’t included below, please feel free to send that my way.

 * We’d also like to share the photos and information you send us on the departmental website and various social media channels. Please let me know if you DO NOT want to be featured on those various platforms.

Thank you for helping us make the end-of-year celebration a success!

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator and GIST Program Director

Department of Geography and Sustainability

UT Knoxville

http://geography.utk.edu/