Good Evening Geographers and Sustainers,

Please see the comments below from the UTAGS leadership team.

MC

The first link is to the google form that I created for the Undergraduate Professor of the Year Award. Michael asked us to help get responses from other undergraduates, so we made a really short google form that should make it easier to share around. We have had some responses, but they are much slower than we were hoping they would be.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJqBt18Z9LFCSKmP9eoVDsS6bqb7zfe7ub8AvZXVCbH2Oc4g/viewform?usp=sf_link

The second is the link to the google form for UTAGS Leadership Applications.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNPQaMGDGGRQPf8e0DyFq5S4KvNr1B2upFHJJP6F5s0d8AVw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please let me know if those links do not work. Thank you again!

Luke Lawley

Knoxville, TN