Hello Geography students,

The Department of Geography is working to provide the best possible environment for all students, faculty, and staff who interact with our department, and to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive community. Toward that end we have a survey that asks a few questions about you and your experience in the department. No individually identifiable information will be reported. This survey is completely voluntary. You do not have to participate in this survey and – if you do choose to participate – you may skip any question you do not feel comfortable answering and you may exit the survey at any time. I won't know if you have participated.

We are just trying to get input from everyone who is involved in our department, as a student in one of our courses (all of you) or in more than one course (some of you), or as a major or minor in Geography (some of you).

The survey should take less than ten minutes to complete and is available here:
tiny.utk.edu/geogsurvey2023

Thank you.