Field opportunities for the summer! Feel free to share with those you may think are interested.

Best,
Hannah
¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X¡X
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography & Sustainability
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

386-451-3045 (Cell)

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

The land on which we live and work is part of the traditional territory of the

Tsalagi peoples (now Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, Cherokee

Nation of Oklahoma, and United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians) and

Tsoyaha peoples (Yuchi and Muscogee Creek).