Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Sullivan County (Northeast Tennessee) is looking for a GIS Analyst. Job description is attached. Apply even if you don’t have the experience they’re looking for but you do have a willingness to learn and grow professionally. Ian Feathers is one of our alum and would be your mentor while you’re getting started. Plus there is a really strong GIS user community in Northeast Tennessee that meets regularly. Feel free to send me your resume and I’ll forward it to Ian.

MC

From: Ambre Torbett <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 11:55 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Analyst opening

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Good morning Michael,

We have an opening for a GIS Analyst for Sullivan County.  Do you mind sharing with your GIS students please.  Our guy retired in December and Ian Feathers has been helping us find candidates, but many have already taken posts in bigger cities.

Thanks for all that you do for our GIS community!!!

Ambre M. Torbett, AICP

Director of Planning & Community Development

Stormwater Administrator

Sullivan County, Tennessee

Planning & Codes Department

3425 Hwy 126 | Historic Snow House

Blountville, TN  37617

Desk:  423.279.2603 | Main:  423.323.6440