Dear Geography & Sustainability students,
I hope this email finds you well. Many of you work with Mr. Tommy Brown to design your program of study, so I wanted to bring to your attention a change on the 2023-2024 timetable which might affect your plan. On the department's long-term teach plan, GEOG 414 - Spatial Data Management - was scheduled for Spring 2024. Due to change in demand and instructor-related issues, GEOG 414 is now being offered in Fall 2023. On the other hand, GEOG 414 will not be offered in Spring 2024. Hence, if you have planned to take GEOG 414 in Spring 2024, please adjust your plan accordingly. If you have difficulties in adjusting your plan due to this change, please reach out to me and Mr. Brown. We will try our best to help you plan accordingly.
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
Liem Tran, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Geography; Associate Head

Professor, Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary

Research and Graduate Education

University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Email: [log in to unmask]