  Hi all,

I just wanted to send a reminder that there is still time to register for Tenn-Share's Spring Webinar, Public Libraries Roundtable which is tomorrow (3/8) at 12pm CT/ 1 pm ET.

This won't be a lecture. Myself and some of Tenn-Share's Public Library board members will be facilitating a discussion around resources you are excited about, products you'd like to see Tenn-Share pursue, and issues with vendors you may be experiencing. You can take a sneak peak at some of our questions here.

Hope to chat with y'all tomorrow!

Ari Baker
pronouns: they, them, theirs
Executive Director, Tenn-Share
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701
tenn-share.org

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.

What can Tenn-Share do for you?