From: UTK School of Information Sciences <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Patillo, Ericka <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 7:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UTKSIS-L] Fwd: Library of Congress: Librarians-in-Residence Program

Greetings from the Library of Congress!

We are excited to announce that we are accepting applications for our Librarians-in-Residence Program now through April 7, 2023. The program gives early-career librarians the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience in at least one of the following general areas of specialization: Archives and Special Collections; Cataloging and Metadata; Collection Preservation; Community Engagement; Digital Services; Reference and Instruction; and Systems and Standards.

The program is open to students who have earned or will complete their master’s degree at an American Library Association-accredited program between December 1, 2021 and June 30, 2023.

We ask that you encourage promising students in your school to apply by visiting our careers page https://www.loc.gov/item/internships/librarian-in-residence/. The expected starting date for program is June 20, 2023.

Talent Recruitment & Outreach Division
Human Capital Directorate

Careers at www.loc.gov/careers
Internships and Fellowships Portal at www.loc.gov/ifp