Dear Friends of Forestry and Conservation,
Please share this far and wide with anyone you know who would be good to
network with or might be interested in the jobs below (details attached).

EcoForesters is hiring multiple Forest Restoration Technicians and Forest
Restoration Crew Leaders effective immediately.  Our Forest Restoration
Crew does non-native invasive plant control, forest stand improvement (FSI)
work, as well as some tree planting and trail work.  This is hard but
rewarding work out in the woods of western NC, often using herbicides to
kill undesirable plants.  Some background in forestry, natural resources,
or ecology/environment is helpful, but *we are willing to train any hard
working individuals.*

Applications or inquiries should be sent to EcoForesters' Stewardship
Director, Krishun Karau (cc'd).

Thanks for your help in conserving and restoring our forests!
Andy

*Andrew Tait*, *Co-Executive/Forestry Director*
NC Registered Forester #1791
Cell: (828)713-1875 | [log in to unmask]
Mail: EcoForesters, PO Box 16007, Asheville NC 28816
Office: (828)484-6842; 38 Old Charlotte Hwy, Asheville

EcoForesters.org  | *Like Us On Facebook!
<https://www.facebook.com/ecoforesters/>*
EcoForesters is a 501c3 non-profit professional forestry organization
dedicated to conserving and restoring our Appalachian forests through
education and stewardship. Please consider a donation
<https://www.ecoforesters.org/how-you-can-help/>.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html