We revised ours in 2019, you can find details at: https://intranet.ces.ncsu.edu/2019/04/updates-to-county-agent-career-ladder-slated-for-spring-2019/

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 12:37 PM Snider, Latricia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all –

Hope everyone is doing well.  I’m looking to see if anyone has an extension career ladder outline that you use for your educators/agents that you would be willing to share?  We are reviewing for updating our educator career ladder and simply looking to see if what others are doing.

Thank you,

LATRICIA SNIDER

DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES

Ag Human Resources

OSU Agriculture

405.744.5523 235 Ag Hall [log in to unmask]

--

Nikki Kurdys, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

Asst. Extension Director, HR and Operational Strategy
NC State University
NC Cooperative Extension

Campus Box 7917

Raleigh, NC 27695

https://extensionhr.ces.ncsu.edu/

See someone doing great work?  PAWS and Say Thanks

Phone: 919.515.1382
Fax: 919.513.2617

N.C. Cooperative Extension Logo_Stacked color_No shadow