Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – One of our alum, Danielle Dami, with Stantec is recruiting for a paid, in-person GIS internship in Nashville for the summer. There is a possibility the internship could transition to a full-time position. Danielle would be an excellent mentor, and her supervisor, Marc Pearson, would be an amazing boss.

MC

From: Dami, Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 1:59 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Internship Position at Stantec - Nashville, TN

Hi Michael,

Our Nashville team is looking to fill a GIS internship position this summer in our FEMA program. The internship is paid, flexible start/end date, but does require coming into the office. It can potentially can be turned into a full time position afterwards. Have any great recommendations?

GIS Intern:

https://stantec.jobs/nashville-tn/gis-intern-summer-2023/E2253FE97FDF42A58CDE094FE33EFA58/job/

We will be posting another position in Houston as well. I will send that over once we do.

Thank you!

Danielle

Danielle (Dami) McClanahan

Assistant Project Manager