Hello, campus communicators!

I hope to see you at next week’s multimedia roundtable. We will meet in Room 362 A/B of the Student Union from 11:00am to noon on Tuesday, March 28.

A few of our colleagues from across campus will be sharing recent video and photo projects. We'll have time to discuss and take questions. It should be an informative time and I think you will walk away inspired!

If you're new to UT or haven't been to our roundtable yet, it is ideal for campus communicators who produce and utilize video, audio, and photography in creative communications for their unit. The group meets every other month (on the last Tuesdays of those months) to share work, ask questions, learn new techniques, work together to develop tools and resources that elevate the university’s visual identity, and discuss best practices for video production, audio production, and photography.

See you there!

Isaac
[signature_1196438318]
Isaac Fowler
Senior Producer
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Communications and Marketing
91 Communications
1345 Circle Park Dr
office: (865) 974-5025
http://communications.utk.edu/

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html