Good afternoon all,

Our partners over at Vanderbilt are hosting a virtual webinar with NASA tomorrow, open to all regardless of institution, regarding novel technology applications at NASA. Feel free to share with your audiences if you think they may be interested! Info and graphic forwarded below, and retweets welcome as always (link to tweet).

--

We have an exciting opportunity for faculty and students coming up this Thursday (tomorrow)! We are hosting a Virtual Webinar with NASA tomorrowMarch 23rd from 12-1 PM CT. This event is for all STEM researchers and scientists interested in exploring whether or not their technology may have some applications (expected or not) with NASA! We will discuss topics of space entrepreneurship, inclusive innovation, new funding opportunities with NASA, and the NASA I-Corps program. Please forward this email and share this opportunity across your schools and departments, ensuring to include underrepresented innovators and researchers!

--

Best,

Raphael Rosalin (he/him)
Research Communications Coordinator

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Research, Innovation, & Economic Development
Blount Hall
1534 White Avenue

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html