Good morning!

Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week (GPSAW) will be March 27-March 31 this year. This is our opportunity to express how much we value the work of our graduate and professional students and to give them a bit of extra support and opportunity to have fun. To learn more about planned events, including our Three Minute Thesis Final Competition and GradVols at @ UT Baseball, please visit: tiny.utk.edu/gpsaw. We are also encouraging our organizers to post calendar items that will begin showing up at calendar.utk.edu/gpsaw_events.

If you would like to give your own shout outs to graduate students during this time, or you would like to promote your own events for GPSAW (and we encourage all colleges and departments to feel free to do so), we've provided some graphics and example social media text that you are welcome to use or incorporate.

Media Kit

Please help us get the word out to graduate and professional students and the faculty and staff that support them. Thanks!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at [log in to unmask] or Nick Jakel at [log in to unmask]

Sean

Sean Q. Hendricks, PhD
(he/him/his)
Communications Manager