Good afternoon!

Attached you will find a social media kit for Sexual Assault Awareness Month, including a document with suggested posting dates and captions. We would greatly appreciate the help in promoting SAAM this year! 😊

Best,
Kayley

Kayley Davis McMahan, Ph.D. (she/her)

Interpersonal Wellness & Sexual Health Coordinator
Adjunct Instructor – Department of Child & Family Studies

Center for Health Education & Wellness | wellness.utk.edu

1800 Volunteer Blvd., Suite 201M, Knoxville, TN 37996

Clifton Strengths: Analytical | Intellection | Input | Achiever | Responsibility

[log in to unmask]">Schedule a Meeting with Me

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html