Hello Campus Communicators!

I’m writing with an ask and a give.

The ask: Do you know of students in your college or department who will be doing volunteer or service work related to their major over the next few months? If so, we’d love to photograph them! We’re especially interested in shooting projects that fall outside the usual things you see in photos of volunteer work (like gardening, food bank work, or giving injections). The ideal shots will portray warmth and a human-to-human connection. Please let me know of anything that may be appropriate.

And now the give: Our own Shane Colter suggested we provide Power T stickers for people attending conferences to attach to their name badges. We thought that was a great idea and now have one-inch Power T stickers in the OCM swag closet. Message me if you would like a few and I’ll put them in campus mail to you.

Best,

Angie

Angie Dobbs
Creative Communications/
Tombras School of Advertising & Public Relations Lecturer

The University of Tennessee

Office of Communications & Marketing

91 Communications Building

Knoxville, TN 37996