FYI

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning Ph.D. Program

Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

126 Volunteer Boulevard,

519 Bailey Education Complex

Guest Editor for Journal of Higher Education, Skills, and Worked-based Learning  2023 Special Issue Adult and higher education in changing global contexts: Innovative theory and practices from Asian countries and beyond 13(3)

Check out my recent publications:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07377363.2022.2119803?scroll=top&needAccess=true

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/07417136211050119

https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303