Learning opportunity!

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning Ph.D. Program

Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

126 Volunteer Boulevard,

519 Bailey Education Complex

Guest Editor: 2023 Special Issue Adult and higher education in changing global contexts: Innovative theory and practices from Asian countries and beyond Journal of Higher Education, Skills and Work-based Learning 13(3)

Check out my recent publications:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07377363.2022.2119803?scroll=top&needAccess=true

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/07417136211050119

https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303