Good Afternoon,

We have recently had to request enhanced access to the I-9 Express system so that UTK departments can upload remote I-9’s and non-citizen updated work permissions.  Our IT partners both at the system and campus are comfortable with the level of security currently designed in I-9 Express.

If anyone becomes aware of inappropriate use or access of confidential employee information, I remind you to please report the incident to myself or any of my Human Resources colleagues. HR has the responsibility to investigate any such incident and take corrective action.

Most departments have transitioned to I-9 express over the last several months.  Please make sure that your department is transitioned to using I-9 Express by March 31, 2023.  Please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions or issues.