Hi TLA Friends,

I am writing to invite you to register for Tenn-Share's third annual Spring Webinar Series, which kicks off next week 2/22 12pm CST / 1pm EST with an update from SAGE about offers available through Tenn-Share. You can register for sessions by clicking the linked title in the table on the series page.

We are really excited about the series of Roundtables for different library types scheduled through March, and I look forward to talking with you all! Sessions will be recorded and sent to those who register.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
615-669-8670
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.