Hi Cathy,

I didn't get an email from TLA earlier in the day on the 24th.

I thought I had paid my membership dues.  I went to the TLA website and
found the following information.

[image: image.png]

Does this mean I paid two times in 2022 and I need to pay again now?

I thought I had renewed when I got a renewal notice back in November.

Thanks,
Heidi

Heidi S. Busch

Associate Professor/Public Services Librarian

170 Paul Meek Library

University of Tennessee at Martin

731-881-3078 (office)