Hi –

TEL had some behind the scenes updates. We were able to update Staff Library  and Marketing pages to highlight some of the most useful librarian/educator resources.

If you have ever run into issues/errors with your whole school using the TEL website at the same time, modifications have been made to allow for lots of students accessing TEL from the same school IP address. But just to be cautious, if your whole school will be accessing the ACT practice tests or Transparent Language at the same time, let me know so I can have all hands on deck to ensure seamless access!

Gale put together this great one-sheet about their medical databases and ebooks – great for medical libraries, CTE programs or to have handy at the reference desk!

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline