My apologies! The correct link to the submission for is: https://forms.gle/BkFUD6t5rR6Z9BZK9. This has been corrected on the Conference website.

April

From: April Sheppard
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2023 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask] org ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: 10th Annual Virtual LILi (Lifelong Information Literacy) Virtual Conference - Call for Proposals

**crossposted**

FREE 10th Annual Virtual LILi (Lifelong Information Literacy) Conference
CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Proposal Deadline:        April 1, 2023
Decision Made By:         May 15, 2023

Conference Theme:      Small Victories in Information Literacy!

Conference Dates:        Thursday July 27, 2023, 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm PDT
                                          Friday, July 28, 2023, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm PDT

Proposal and presentation considerations
LILi (Lifelong Information Literacy)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lili.libguides.com/lili__;!!PirnAJVEmx4jpg!9zM1kVBBeU4gkJOv74yW98-ZQRnqZNhYkl0AFa1mqWp54oHqkIvgaBBzLfoJg31LEO0w7TUHSmlPOVelKmtqb4M$> is accepting proposals for lightning talks<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lili.libguides.com/lili2023/faq*lightning__;Iw!!PirnAJVEmx4jpg!9zM1kVBBeU4gkJOv74yW98-ZQRnqZNhYkl0AFa1mqWp54oHqkIvgaBBzLfoJg31LEO0w7TUHSmlPOVelRR0OKRg$>, presentations<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lili.libguides.com/lili2023/faq*presentation__;Iw!!PirnAJVEmx4jpg!9zM1kVBBeU4gkJOv74yW98-ZQRnqZNhYkl0AFa1mqWp54oHqkIvgaBBzLfoJg31LEO0w7TUHSmlPOVel8EhPAQU$>, and poster sessions<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lili.libguides.com/lili2023/faq*poster__;Iw!!PirnAJVEmx4jpg!9zM1kVBBeU4gkJOv74yW98-ZQRnqZNhYkl0AFa1mqWp54oHqkIvgaBBzLfoJg31LEO0w7TUHSmlPOVeltPag8Xo$> relating to this year’s virtual conference theme, Small Victories in Information Literacy! We are celebrating small victories in information literacy that others can adapt or model. We recognize that not all wins are on a grand scale and not everyone is in a position to change a program completely or start something big. Small scale victories (and even failures!) can offer clues and data to support new or even updated initiatives. And, upon reflection some of our greatest successes arise from a series of small experiments and victories!

Possible presentation topics may include, but are not limited to:

  *   Making an impact with minimal resources
  *   Adapting the old to meet new needs
  *   Different modes of instruction
  *   Growing from failure
  *   Promoting different types of information literacy and lifelong learning
  *   Teaching to diverse audiences
  *   Active learning instruction techniques
  *   Assessment
  *   Information literacy in non-academic environments
  *   Artificial Intelligence and Information Literacy
  *   Games and Information Literacy
  *   Critical thinking

Proposal submission:
To be considered, complete proposals must include a title, abstract of up to 300 words, and 1-3 main learning objectives/takeaways for the audience. Presenters must also agree that sessions will be recorded and publicly posted online following the conference. Please visit our FAQ for presenter information, including session formats and important dates. We invite proposals from diverse voices, giving priority to people from marginalized communities during the submission process.

Submit proposals here by April 1, 2023<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/1-KxfShcZYp3q7tQanDmeGllR5wakk3gY-K7wjnYISrM/edit__;!!PirnAJVEmx4jpg!9zM1kVBBeU4gkJOv74yW98-ZQRnqZNhYkl0AFa1mqWp54oHqkIvgaBBzLfoJg31LEO0w7TUHSmlPOVelRM7SzfQ$>

For questions, please contact:
Conference Co-Chairs: Esther Grassian, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or April Sheppard, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

April, Esther, and the Conference Planning Committee.

April Sheppard
LILi Vice-Chair
LILi Web Committee Chair
she/they

Dean B. Ellis Library   |   Assistant Library Director
P.O. Box 2040   |   State University, AR 72467
Phone 870.972.2766   |   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please know that I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and time off. My work hours may be different than yours. Should you receive emails from me during a time that you're engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to respond until you're working.