The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University Libraries (www.csbsju.edu/libraries ) in central Minnesota is hiring a Business Librarian. The Business Librarian works directly with students, faculty, and staff to support institutional and departmental teaching and learning goals. In their liaison role, the Business Librarian provides information literacy instruction, research consultations, collection development, and other forms of outreach to each of their assigned departments or programs. This liaison work includes developing or curating learning materials – such as instruction modules, research guides, video tutorials, slide decks, and sample activities or assignments – to meet the information literacy and library research needs of their assigned subject areas. The Business Librarian’s areas include the Global Business Leadership (GBUS), Accounting & Finance, and Economics departments; our new Data Analytics minor and Data Science major; the Mayo Innovation Scholars program; and the Donald McNeely Center for Entrepreneurship. However, librarians from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This position is a great opportunity for new and early career librarians, and current graduate students who will obtain their MLIS degree by Summer 2023 are encouraged to apply. We offer a competitive salary and plentiful professional development opportunities. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Target start date is May or June 2023, but this is negotiable depending on the successful candidate’s needs and preferences.  We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, ages, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and faith traditions to apply.

For a full description and to apply, go to our institution’s listing: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/csbsju/jobs/3726167/business-librarian

Bonnie Finn, MM-Musicology | MSIS (UTK, Knoxville)

Fine Arts Librarian

Clemens Library B102

37 South College Avenue

St. Joseph, MN 56374

(320) 363-5513

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Both the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University occupy the original homelands of the Dakhóta and Anishinaabe peoples. We honor, respect, and acknowledge the Indigenous peoples forcibly removed from this territory, whose connection remains today. St. Benedict’s Monastery and St. John’s Abbey previously operated boarding schools for Native children. Now, students, faculty, and staff are working to repair relationships with our Native Nation neighbors.

Whose land are you on?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html