We are advertising for Forestry Technicians at the Blackwater River State Forest located in Milton, Santa Rosa County, Florida.  This is a full-time with benefits position.  If you know of any students or graduates who might be interested, please distribute this email to them with the link to the job advertisement.

Thank you.

https://jobs.myflorida.com/job/MILTON-FORESTRY-TECHNICIAN-42003151-FL-32570/988342300/

Julie Wood

Julie Wood

Forestry Supervisor II

Blackwater River State Forest

Florida Forest Service

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

(850) 957-5731 Office

(850) 957-5702 Fax

11650 Munson Hwy.

Milton, Florida 32570

www.FDACS.gov

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119, Florida Statutes).

Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable

by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this email address may be considered

public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the

laws of the State of Florida.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html