Hi Geographers and Sustainers,

Here is an email for summer camp employment in case someone is interested.

cheers, Solange.

From: Erin Yates <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 1:01 PM
To: Munoz, Solange <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tate's Day Camp

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important

Hello,

I’m reaching out about an opportunity for students in your organization over the summer of 2023. At Tate’s Day Camp, we offer internships as well as regular summer employment over the course of 11 weeks with starting pay at $12/hour. I’d be very happy to speak more about what our program has to offer for students regarding their specific academic discipline.

We’ve recently conducted a survey of our former staff dating back several years to find out which fields they now work in and how working at Tate’s Day Camp benefited them. Here is a flyer that gives a snapshot of this data and feedback. Feel free to share with your organization’s members who may be looking for summer employment and/or internship opportunities. I’d be happy to answer any questions about the given information.

Apply Here

Thank you for your time,

Erin Yates

Staff Development Director