Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – The Office of Sustainability is looking for nominations for their upcoming Environmental Leadership Awards. Students are encouraged to make nominations before March 3rd.

MC

From: Whitaker, Aoife <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 8:56 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Environmental Leadership Awards

Dr. Camponovo,

I wanted to let you know that the Office of Sustainability will be hosting the annual Environmental Leadership Awards Monday, April 3rd, from 6-8pm this year. I was hoping you could encourage your students to nominate individuals for the awards using the link below. There are categories ranging from student to faculty to community awards, they can nominate for any/all of the categories. The nomination form will close March 3rd, so that the Committee on the Campus Environment (CCE) is able to vote on them in the March meeting.

Nomination link: https://sustainability.utk.edu/engagement/environmental-leadership-awards/

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you in advance!

Aoife Whitaker

--

Image removed by sender.

Aoife Whitaker