From: Esri Young Professionals Network <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 3:37 PM
To: Roman-Rivera, Mayra A <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: YPN Webinar on Marketing Yourself into a GIS Career

The webinar will take place on March 14 at 10:00 a.m. (PT).

View email in web browser.

Esri
YPN Webinar | Tuesday, March 14, 2023 | 10am PT

Ever wonder what a recruiter is looking for? To find out, attend our How to Market Yourself into a GIS Career webinar, which will take place on Tuesday, March 14 at 10:00 a.m. (PT).

In this webinar, you will learn the following:

  • What a university student program recruiter looks for in candidates for internships and assistantships
  • Resources to grow your network and gain more technical skills
  • Life lessons from a guest speaker in applying to career opportunities multiple times with little success
  • Strategies for standing out to employers

You will have an opportunity to ask questions of our speakers and get access to valuable resources to assist you in your GIS career path.

We look forward to connecting with you.

You received this due to your subscription to Education Announcements.
Update your subscription preferences.
Copyright © 2023 Esri. All rights reserved.
Esri, 380 New York Street, Redlands, CA 92373, USA.