Dear Geography & Sustainability Community,

The campus talk advertised in attached pdf (for Feb. 16) will be of interest to many of us on a thematic level (Black place-making) but also because of its connection to civil rights in Knoxville.

Our program is one of the co-sponsors.

Finally, at the risk of mixing emails, allow me to personally thank all the folks who helped organize and contributed in other ways to the Geosym conference.  What an outstanding event.  I was so proud to be part of our Department and its community.
Best wishes,
DA
Derek H. Alderman, PhD
He / Him / His
Professor of Geography<http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-derek-alderman/>
Department of Geography & Sustainability