Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers – One of our alum, Bridgette Fritz, is looking for a paid GIS intern for the summer. Details for the position are below. Please note this position will not be posted online so you will need to send your resume directly to Bridgette. Consider doing the following when applying:

MC

From: Fritz, Bridgette <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 3:43 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>; Tran, Liem <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: WSP Knoxville Seeking GIS intern

Hello Dr. Tran, Michael,

I hope that all is well in your worlds!

I am reaching out to notify you all that the Knoxville WSP office will be looking to fill a GIS intern position for this summer.

About this time last year I sent you all a similar message, and I was connected with Luke Lawley! Luke has been a great addition to the Knoxville office, and we hope we are able to find another candidate like him as he graduates and moves to the next step in his career. 😊

Students interested in the position can share their resume with me:  ([log in to unmask]).

See below for details about the position.

The position is paid, in person, and the commitment is ~20 hours weekly with some flexibility. It could extend beyond the summer with the potential for a full time position to follow.

The intern would be working directly with me primarily producing GIS figures for reporting supporting project teams in transportation and infrastructure, emergency response, energy, water resources, and environmental services.

If you all have any additional questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Bridgette

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise subject to restricted disclosure under applicable law. This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.

-LAEmHhHzdJzBlTWfa4Hgs7pbKl