Campus Communicators,

Thank you to those who were able to join us today and your thoughtful questions about SEO strategy and making sure your content reaches your intended audiences. Attached you’ll find some helpful resources from our session, as well as instructions for setting up Google Search Console.

Remember, we should always put our audience user experience first. SEO also isn’t about the numbers - it’s about reaching the right audiences as part of a long-term content promotion strategy. You can make sure your content is set up for search engine success by following a few simple guidelines.

Best,

Joe Pecor
Digital Marketing Manager

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville