Dear UT communicator–

The Office of Communications and Marketing will hold the Spring 2023 Communicators Network Town Hall on Tuesday, March 7, in Student Union 272 C (Ballroom section C). Doors will open for networking with light refreshments at 9 a.m. The program will begin at 9:45 a.m. and end by 11 a.m.

We hope you can join us! If so, please register by Tuesday, February 21, and mark your calendar.

We look forward to sharing informative updates and making connections with communicators across campus.

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_1442749596">

Emily Corum
Senior Project Manager

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing