Hi all –

Late in December, Gale’s database for business research got a glow up and more!

Gale Business: Insights is your best go-to business resource, regardless of your experience or professional level. Students, researchers, and instructors can all benefit from our extensive content. Gale Business: Insights transforms business research with interactive tools and in-depth analysis of the history, performance, and opportunities of thousands of companies and industries. You’ll find trusted information from premium sources including market research, investment and financial reports, and articles from top magazines and industry journals.

Gale Business: Insights includes access to -

What do I have to do?

Update the database name, logo and description. Gale Page users – updates to name, descriptions and icons happened automatically. Watch the webinars or read the resource guides. Although this update makes this database look more like other Gale databases, since the content is unique, I recommend watching the webinars to see how the data is compiles and the unique features available for investors and business students/researchers!

Link to TEL’s Gale Business: Insights -http://galesupport.com/telGeo/telGeoLink.php?loc=tel_s_tsla&db=BIE

- Please note that if you had an existing link to Gale Business Insight: Essentials, no action is needed, that link will bring you to the new interface

Support Page (Icons, Descriptions)

https://support.gale.com/products/gbib

Resource Guide:

Gale Business: Insights Resource Guide

Recorded Webinars:

Gale Business: Insights - For Higher Ed Users

Explore Gale Business: Insights

FAQ about the upgrade:

Gale Business: Insights FAQ

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline