Please see below call for proposals for a virtual conference.

Hello again SELA state reps.  Would you all be able to post this call for proposals to your state listservs. The deadline for proposals is approaching.

Thank you!

Cathy and Melissa

Dear SELA members of the Resources & Technical Services Librarians Section,

Based on the positive feedback we received regarding our idea for a free virtual one-day conference, which will be on Tuesday, April 18th, we are now accepting proposals for 45-minute sessions on any topic related to technical resources in libraries, including but not limited to topics such as metadata, cataloging, acquisitions, and electronic resources. All presentations will be virtual via Zoom, and additional details will be provided in early Spring 2023.

The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, January 13th. Acceptance emails will be sent by Friday, February 10th. Proposals may be submitted at https://msstate.libwizard.com/id/62f29e9d7f994e192616ef4ac64b8890. Please contact Melissa or Cathy for any questions about proposals ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]).

Thank you!

Cathy Austin & Melissa Brooks

Cathy Austin

Coordinator of Acquisitions & Collection Development, Assistant Professor

Mississippi State University Libraries

(662) 325-5985

Melissa Brooks, MSLS, MBA

Head of Technical Services and Associate Professor

University Libraries

University of Southern Mississippi

118 College Dr. #5053

Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001