Hi folks!

I wanted to let you all know about some important dates regarding E-Rate and the FY23 (fiscal year 23-24) filing window.  We now have deadlines for the FCC form 470, FCC Form 471, and the EPC Administrative Window.  Here they are!

  *   E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC) Administrative Window Closes January 16, 2023
The E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC) Administrative Window will close January 16. Update your E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC) profile by January 16, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET to ensure a smoother filing process and more timely review of your applications. You will not be able to make changes to your organization's profile in EPC after that date.

·        Funding Year 2023 Application Filing Window Opens January 18, 2023 and closes March 28, 2023

The Funding Year (FY) 2023 FCC Form 471 application filing window opens on Wednesday, January 18, 2023, at 12:00 noon ET and closes on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET.

*Remember, you must wait 28 days after filing the FCC Form 470 before you can file the FCC Form 471.*

  *   FCC Form 470 deadline:

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 is the last date that applicants can certify an FCC Form 470 and still have time to wait the required 28 days and certify their FCC Form 471 before the application filing window closes on March 28, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

For helpful infographics, the most current Eligible Services List (FY23) and other helpful information/links regarding the E-Rate process, please remember to check out the E-Rate Libguide page<https://tsla.libguides.com/erate> (password is tnlibguides).  I update this page as new information comes out, so please be sure to check it for the most recent information.

I'll be sending out further details regarding filing the 470 as well as the Low Cost High Speed Internet<https://www.usac.org/e-rate/learn/faqs/low-cost-high-speed-internet-access/> filing option (CABIO), which could exempt you from having to file an FCC Form 470, in a separate message soon.  For now, you have the important deadlines of which to be aware!

Additionally, if you are interested in attending some of USAC's live training events regarding the upcoming filing window, you can register for webinars here.<https://www.usac.org/e-rate/learn/webinars/>

Happy New Year!
Liz

Liz Thigpen Schreck | Director
Ocoee River Regional Library
State E-rate Coordinator for Public Libraries
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
718 George St., NW, Athens, TN 37303
P. (423) 745-5194 - office;  (423) 649-1583 - direct
Regional Toll Free - (855) 692-8186
Fax (423) 649-1501

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>