  • Virtually on Zoom, Wednesday, May 24

To ring in our new name, the theme is BETTER TOGETHER!

Submit proposals through the LIT 2023 Conference Proposal Form. We can’t wait to hear from you.

Learn more about Library Instruction Together at libraryinstructiontogether.org

Steering Committee
Jenny Harris, Austin Peay State University

Andrea Kincaid, Chattanooga State Community College

Ashley Roach-Freiman, University of Memphis

Sarah Smith, St. Louis Community College

Lyndy Wibking, Roane State Community College

Aaron Wimer, The Citadel Daniel Library

Ashley Roach-Freiman
Library Instruction Curriculum Coordinator
Research and Information Services
Ned McWherter Library
University of Memphis
901.678.8213