  *   Virtually on Zoom, Wednesday, May 24

To ring in our new name, the theme is BETTER TOGETHER!

Submit proposals through the LIT 2023 Conference Proposal Form<https://forms.gle/wJQ9cYQzChN8f3sm7>. We can’t wait to hear from you.

Learn more about Library Instruction Together at libraryinstructiontogether.org

Steering Committee
Jenny Harris, Austin Peay State University

Andrea Kincaid, Chattanooga State Community College

Ashley Roach-Freiman, University of Memphis

Sarah Smith, St. Louis Community College

Lyndy Wibking, Roane State Community College

Aaron Wimer, The Citadel Daniel Library

Ashley Roach-Freiman
Library Instruction Curriculum Coordinator
Research and Information Services
Ned McWherter Library
University of Memphis
901.678.8213