Happy 2023!

Here is TEL’s 2023 Social Media Calendar. These social media posts highlight different databases throughout the year. Posts have been formatted for Instagram and Facebook with suggested wording. Some weeks have multiple options. Feel free to use previous years’ posts as well – they can be found on the tabs on the bottom of the screen.

If you don’t want to download post by post, you can download all the Instagram and Facebook posts in a single folder. Select Folder, click Download.

If you need any suggestions about how to manage your social media posts – please take a look at this video put together by Zach Cudney and Brianna Surratt.

I’d like to thank Julie Meritt for creating this calendar and posts! No way this would be ready without all your efforts 😊

As always, let me know what you find useful and what needs some extra attention!

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline