Registration for Empirical Librarians 2023 is now open. Register for the conference now!

The 2023 Conference Program is also available (though still subject to some tweaks).

EmpLibs is a small conference that specifically focuses on the unique place of original research and original researchers in the larger information environment. We are a place where librarians who do research and librarians who support research can come together to share ideas and insights about original research by patrons and librarians. Click here to see previous conferences’ presentations.

EmpLibs 2023 will be a hybrid conference both in-person and online. Early bird in-person and virtual registration is $65 until February 12, 2023. After that, in-person registration will increase to $85, and virtual registration will remain at $65.

The conference will be held at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA, on March 9-10, 2023. Click here for location information. Click here for lodging information.

If you have any questions, please contact co-chairs Nina Exner ([log in to unmask]) or Christopher Eaker ([log in to unmask]).

Explore the Open Research Toolkit, an Open Education Resource for Learning about Open Research Principles & Practices. Access it here: https://osf.io/a4ftw/.

Christopher Eaker (pronunciation)
Associate Professor & Data Curation Librarian

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
University of Tennessee Libraries
236 John C. Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Boulevard

http://lib.utk.edu/scholar

Please note I am sending this email at a time that is convenient for me. Read, reflect, and respond at a time that is convenient for you to foster a healthy life balance.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html