We are hiring now for our summer seasonal and other longer-term seasonal positions in our State Forests in Western and Eastern Regions, great field experience!  Please share widely. Interested candidates can apply online prior to the closing dates noted on the job posting (Jan. 19 to 24).

DNR jobs are posted at:   https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/?Keyword=&Loc=&DeptNumber=30&OccList=&JobType=&KeywordFullText=0

Seasonal Maintenance Assistant (Savage River State Forest)
23-002293-0001
Garrett
DNR - Forest Service$16.15 - $18.56/ hourThursday,
January 19, 2023 11:59 PM
Status
Seasonal Maintenance Assistant (Green Ridge State Forest)
23-002293-0004
Allegany
DNR - Forest Service$16.47/ hourThursday,
January 19, 2023 11:59 PM
Status
Seasonal Maintenance Worker (Potomac-Garrett State Forest)
23-002293-0003
Garrett
DNR - Forest Service$16.15 - $17.13/ hourThursday,
January 19, 2023 11:59 PM
Status
Seasonal Natural Resource Associate (Chesapeake Forest and Pocomoke State Forest)
23-002293-0005
Worcester
DNR - Forest Service$16.15/ hourTuesday,
January 24, 2023 11:59 PM
Status

Seasonal Forestry Worker (Savage River State Forest)
23-002293-0002
Garrett
DNR - Forest Service$16.47 - $18.24/ hourMonday,
January 23, 2023 11:59 PM
Status
Seasonal Forestry Worker (Green Ridge State Forest)
23-002293-0006
Allegany
DNR - Forest Service$16.47/ hourMonday,
January 23, 2023 11:59 PM
Status

Anne Hairston-Strang, Ph.D.

Deputy Director, Programs and Advisory Commissions

Maryland Forest Service

Department of Natural Resources

580 Taylor Ave., E-1

Annapolis, Maryland 21401

(410) 260-8501 (O)

(443) 875-7387 (M)

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html