I know what you’re thinking, “Michael, please make all these jobs and internships stop, it’s just too many opportunities to get paid while building my skills and meeting professionals.” But I won’t stop. Ever. I’m just going to keep sending these until every internship and posted job is filled by a Sustainability and Geography grad. Which means the sooner you start applying the sooner I’ll quit sending emails.

MC

From: Nash, Janna <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2023 9:58 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Question concerning a Possible Internship at ORNL

I have not seen any applicants from UTK for our GIS position at ORNL.  Just wondered if you have heard of any interest.  Still about 2 weeks left to apply, however this is a new system and my first time to sponsor an intern so I wanted to be sure that if students were applying that I was seeing the applications as expected.

Thanks,

Janna