Dear Geographers and Sustainers:

Great Smoky Mountains National Park will be hiring 3 interns this week, at a salary that is much higher than in previous years, and with housing provided!  If you are graduating in Spring and have interests in the natural environment and in outdoor work, this could be a great position for you.  All applications will be handled by our Geography alum (B.S. and M.S.), Josh Albritton.

Faculty and staff: I am sharing this with you as well as with Grads and Undergrad lists because you know of other students not on these lists who may be interested.

Cheers,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography & Sustainability
304 Burchfiel Geography Building
1000 Phillip Fulmer Way
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996-0925  U.S.A.