Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Please see the job opportunity below from UTK Alum Taylor Tieche at Cyclomedia. Note that this position is better suited for someone with a few years of experience.

MC

From: Taylor Tieche <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 3:18 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Employment Opportunity at Cyclomedia Technologies

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Hi Michael,

Hope life is treating you well! There is a job opening in my company that would be a great fit for someone with a GIS background. The position requires some experience, so maybe not a good fit for those graduating this spring, but I know there are many on the UTK Geography ListServe (like myself) who have been in the workforce for a while and still look at the job postings there. Cyclomedia is a great company. The office is in Middleton, Wisconsin but the right candidate can be located anywhere in the US. There is some travel involved (15%).

I just wanted to share with you in case you thought it may be good to push out to the UTK Geography group!

Thanks,

Taylor Tieche

Sales Executive - Southeast Region

Cyclomedia Technology, Inc.